An Exceptional Opportunity with Dual living Potential.
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This well built, large highset three bedrooms, two bathrooms brick home could easily become your DREAM home for yourself and extended family.
A little renovation could go a Long way.. A Lot of renovation could go even further!!
Spend a little or a lot, its up to you however an AMAZING home you will have.
Renovate, Love it! Live in it!!! AND were you also hoping to have .. A POOL!
What a SURPRISE package awaits. Pure Potential!
With fabulous street appeal this unique designed brick Highset home has "Fantastic bones", perfect to work with.
* Roll up your sleeves, polish the beautiful hardwood floors and replace some doors.
* A " Splash" of paint inside and out, quite simply.. CREATE and Update!!
* Update both bathrooms for a beautiful finish.
* A bit of trim here and there, create a home for which you will care.
Recent renovated sale close by achieved $590,000!!
* Upstairs offers a beaut kitchen with amazing views! A 900mm Gas cooker and excellent storage.
* The upper level also incorporates a separate dining room, separate living room with direct access to rear balcony, large main bathroom, separate w.c and the cutest hallway you will see leading to the 3 spacious upstairs bedrooms.
* All bedrooms have ceiling fans, built in robes and bed 2 has direct access to the rear balcony.
* The extra large main bedroom also has fabulous views.
* The upper level ceiling height is slightly higher than standard.
* The home has both internal AND external stairs ... another bonus.
* The lower level is not quite "Legal height" however provides exceptional room for rumpus, utility, storage, a huge laundry and second bathroom. The potential use of this large area to create a dual living opportunity is exceptional.
* The large double garage has been converted to a 4th bedroom however the doors remain if desired to return to a garage.
- Front and back balconies will be an ongoing treat with FABULOUS Views that you won't expect, extend the front and it will be your favourite place yet!
- Except in Summer ... LOVE the Pool. A private space to splash about whilst others BBQ on the private, paved terrace ... a Family Favourite it will surely be.
- Elevated from the street with good access to the backyard and large shed.
SO!! Roll up your sleeves, get in your mates; the chippies, the sparkies and those who like to paint and in no time create your own amazing and wonderful home.
Stroll to City bus transport. Easy access to the Gateway arterial and both Brisbane International and Domestic airports. 16 klm to Brisbane CBD.
The home is presently tenanted.
Inspect Saturday at the open.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
653m² / 0.16 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.