Nest or Invest
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Presented for sale in near showroom condition, this quality built home is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in the sought after Northquarter Estate in Murrumba Downs. Just minutes walk to everything including shops and award-winning schools this home is perfect for the family and investor alike.
(For investors the property offers above average rental yield and a long-term tenant)
This lovely low-set boasts a vast array of features including four bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes. The master bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite. The open plan living areas flow out to a covered patio, perfect for watching the children or for wining and dining.
An extensive centrally located kitchen hosts quality stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar making it the heart of your home, a place for everyone to gather. But with multiple living areas, your family will also enjoy their own space. For those who enjoy a certain style, the combination of tiles, carpets and cupboards will certainly appeal.
The backyard is fully fenced and has plenty of room for play. It is also virtually untouched aside giving the savvy homeowner the ability to add value and profit.
In addition to its amazing location, this beautiful property offers an enviable lifestyle. If you like to get out, you're going to love the plethora of walking & bush tracks in the area and despite the privacy and seclusion, you're only minutes from transport and shops. But more than that you're only a short drive to fantastic restaurant and caf districts in North Lakes.
Other location advantages:
- 20 minutes to Brisbane airport
- 30 minutes to Brisbane city
- 30 minutes to Sunshine Coast
- 1 hours to Gold Coast.
- Close to award winning public & private schools
- 5 minutes to 2 large shopping centres.
- Short walk to Supermarket/Gym
- Good infrastructure - bus stop close by 100-200 m walk
- New Train line / stations
- Good access to quality schools (Nudgee College bus 200m walk), shopping centres, parklands, highway
- Massive Investment by large multinationals in the area - eg. Costco, Ikea, North Lakes cinemas, Petrie University and the list goes on.
- Popular River / Nature walk down to duck pond
This property won't last make sure you're at the open home on Saturday!
435m² / 0.11 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.