Nest or Invest
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
If you're looking for a townhouse that doesn't feel small or "pokey" then look no further!
6/89 Northquarter Drive is a property that gives you all the conveniences of modern day, low maintenance living, without the sacrifice of space. With 3 big "queen" bedrooms, all with built-ins, multiple living spaces both in and out, whether you want to move in, or rent it out you'll find it great value for money.
To give you the 5-second tour...
- 3 Big bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms plus powder room
- Great outdoor entertaining area including low maintenance backyard
- Plenty of car parking space
- Modern design, in great condition
- Walk to shops, schools, transport, etc.
Located just a stone's throw from the local shopping centre, major bus lines and the new Murrumba Downs Train Station, this three bedroom townhouse has everything you need at your front door. The community pool is perfect for a relaxing swim or BBQ with friends with its undercover alfresco entertaining area.
On the downstairs level, you have a fully tiled open-plan design, with a combined dining and kitchen area, and an air-conditioned lounge area. The kitchen has all modern appliances with a dishwasher, gas cooktop, electric oven and breakfast bar, as well as plenty of storage space throughout. The garage is a single lockup with laundry, and in the back, you will have your own covered sitting and BBQ area.
On the upper level, you will be amazed at the quality of the design. There's a feeling of space that makes you really feel like you're in a house, not a townhouse. The location is also perfect being close enough to the highway for travel to the city or coast, but far enough away that noise is not a problem.
For investors, Murrumba Downs is a high growth area and with low body corporate and high rental yields, this will turn into a blue-chip investment that will catapult your portfolio.
Location wise you have:
- minutes to new University (2020 opening)
- 20 minutes to Brisbane airport
- 30 minutes to Brisbane city
- 30 minutes to Sunshine Coast
- 1 hours to Gold Coast.
- Close to award winning public & private schools
- 5 minutes to 2 large shopping centres.
- Short walk to Supermarket/Gym
- Good infrastructure - bus stop close by 100-200 m walk
- New Train line / stations (great capital growth driver)
- Good access to quality schools (Nudgee College bus 200m walk), shopping centres, parklands, highway
- Massive Investment by large multinationals in the area - eg. Costco, Ikea, North Lakes cinemas, Petrie University and the list goes on.
151m² / 0.04 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.