Hillside Family Home with Scenic Views
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Tucked into the hillside and unassuming from street level, this magnificent family home was hand built in 1977 to take in the best of what Bald Hills has to offer.
Unobstructed 180 views from the balcony at the rear will bring the D'Aguilar Range into the living room. Soaring ceilings in the main living area let the light in and ensure the breeze flows throughout the home year-round.
This solid brick family home boasts 3 good-sized bedrooms upstairs, each with air conditioning and built-ins. The home was also one of the first in the area to showcase an ensuite and walk-in-wardrobe in the master. Beautiful polished timber floors seamlessly connect the bedrooms and main bathroom to the main living area.
There is enough room downstairs to keep the teenagers happy, the artist, musician or tinkerer at bay, or even convert the massive space into two more bedrooms. The area is equipped with its own bathroom to offer dual-living potential.
For the weekend warrior, a massive two-bay, 3.5m high carport is positioned at the base of the property, providing ample space to house a large boat, caravan, or two more vehicles.
Properties like this are one in a million, and must be seen to be believed. Please contact Shannon Palmer to arrange an inspection!
- 3 air-conditioned bedrooms upstairs with built-ins
- Modern kitchen with induction cook-top, dishwasher, and microwave
- Master bedroom with WIR and ensuite
- Soaring ceilings in the main living and dining areas
- Beautiful polished timber floors
- Balcony spanning the entire rear of the property
- 6.7m x 6.0m area downstairs with its own bathroom
- Double lock up garage with loads of storage
- 7.0m wide x 3.5m high carport
- 18 solar panels
- Walking distance to shops, bus, train and schools
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.