Roxanne Paterson has been in sales and customer service for 10 years. Managing several large fitness chains was a great stepping stone to a career in real estate.
After only 12 months in the industry Roxanne ranked within the top 10% sales agents for a large Australian real estate brand. Such an impressive start saw her achieve an International Best New Talent award and feature prominently in an industry magazine. Securing a spot on the coveted A-List – the real estate industry’s only non self-nominated recognition program - places Roxanne in the top 1% of sales agents across Queensland.
A mother of two boys, Roxanne understands the importance of family values and time. She provides an exceptional level of customer service and strives to build great relationships with her clients and community.
Her highly competitive and professional nature enables her to successfully negotiate and achieve great results for her vendors.
As the local expert, Roxanne is commited to providing her clients the unrivalled service and dedication to achieving the best results that she has become known for.
Please contact Roxanne to discuss your property needs.
- 2020/2021 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Bracken Ridge
- 2020/2021 - Elite Performer
- 2019/2020 - Chairman's Elite
- 2019/2020 - Top International Selling Principals - Number of Sales - No. 2
- 2019/2020 - Top Selling Principals - Number of Sales - No. 1
- 2019/2020 - Top Selling Principals - Settled Commission - No. 5
- 2019/2020 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Bracken Ridge
- 2019 - $3 million in settled commission in their career
- 2018/2019 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Bracken Ridge
- 2018 - $2 million in settled commission in their career And 7 earlier awards